Skip Navigation
SOM - State of Michigan | SOM State of Michigan | SOM
State of Michigan | SOM
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!

Apply for State Emergency Relief?

SER provides limited cash assistance to individuals and families facing emergencies that threaten their health or safety. Covered services include rent payments to avoid homelessness; house payments and property tax payments when foreclosure or tax sales are imminent; home repairs; appliances and furniture for victims of fires and other disasters; assistance with heating, electric, and water bills; and burial assistance. Applications are available at the Family Independence Agency Office in each county. For the location in your county, click on:,1607,7-124-5461---,00.html.

Copyright © 2015 State of Michigan