- Michigan Land Bank FY15 Spending Plan
- Michigan Land Bank Biannual Legistative Report for Fiscal Years 2009 - 2010
- MLBFTA Guidelines: Policies & Procedures
- MLBFTA Biannual Legislative Report for Fiscal Years 2005 & 2006
- Tax Capture FAQ's for Local Government Assessors and Treasurers Frequently Asked Questions for Taxes Collected on Property Owned or Sold by a Land Bank Fast Track Authority.
- State Tax Commission Bulletin No. 12 of 2004 Subject of the bulletin is 1) Exemption of property owned or sold by a Land Bank Fast Track Authority and 2) Specific tax levied upon owners of eligible tax reverted property.
- Public Act 260 of 2003 (Excerpt)
- Public Act 258 of 2003 Land Bank Fast Track Act
- Public Act 259 of 2003 Amended Brownfield Redevelopment Financing Act (PA 381 of 1996)
- Public Act 260 of 2003 Tax Reverted Clean Title Act
- Public Act 261 of 2003 Amended The General Property Tax Act (PA 206 of 1893)
- Public Act 262 of 2003 Amended Surplus Funds in Treasury (PA 105 of 1855)
- Public Act 263 of 2003 Amended The General Property Tax Act (PA 206 of 1893)
- Michigan Department of Treasury
Real Property Tax Forfeiture and Foreclosure
- Foreclosure Process Flow Chart
- BS&A Software and a fast growing list of governmental municipalities have created a partnership to help provide a fast and convenient way for their constituents to view valuable property data online. The directory allows individuals the ability to view property information on a website that provides access to public information outside of normal business hours.
Below are a few more links to county and city property information that are not listed in the above directory:
City of Saginaw
City of Flint