Skip Navigation
Michigan Department of Human, Official Website for the State of Michigan Home
close print view
  I don't know who my worker is. Who should I contact?
  When can I reasonably expect a return phone call?
  What steps do I take when I disagree with an action taken on my case?
  Is it possible to request a different caseworker?
  My case is closed but I need additional information, who should I contact?
  If I am not a member of a case how can I get information about a case?

QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan